Project: Russia and the US: Problems in Bilateral Relations, Regional and Global Challenges
- Meeting with Special Assistant to the US President and Senior Director for European and Russian Affairs Fiona Hill
- RIAC and Carnegie Endowment Hold a Seminar on “Stabilizing Bilateral Relations and International Security Issues”
- Andrey Kortunov Makes a Speech at International Round Table on Russia-the U.S. Relations in Helsinki
- Seminar “Russia – U.S. Relations in the Nuclear Sphere: Pathways to Cooperation" with Ernest J. Moniz, NTI CEO
- RIAC and Fletcher School Work Meeting on «Sanctions against Russia: Escalation Scenarios and Countermeasures»
- Andrey Kortunov Talks about Prospects of Russia’s Foreign Policy and Russia-the U.S. Relations in Cambridge
- Russia — U.S. Relations Discussed at the Meeting with Kathleen Kavalec, Deputy Assistant Secretary, Department of State
Aim of the project — elaboration of joint recommendations from Russian and American experts for relevant ministerial departments on the development of Russia-US dialogue in the areas of strategic stability, trade and economy, the fight against terrorism, cyber threats as well as a number of other areas.
- RIAC and CSIS Report "A Roadmap for U.S.-Russia Relations"
- Key Challenges in U.S.-Russian Relations: Are Collaborative Approaches Possible? /a>
The project is a part of the "Russia and Euro-Atlantic" Program.