We offer to become a media partner of Russian International Affairs Council (RIAC).
The following is the basic partnership offer in the framework of the organisation of information support of RIAC activities.
Media Partner Status
Cooperation with a media partner includes the following bilateral responsibilities:
- Logo placement of partner organization (with an active link to the partner’s website) on the official website of the Council: www.russiancouncil.ru;
- Logo placement of partner organization in the printing and presentation Council’s products to a particular event;
- Accreditation to events with limited number of participants;
- Placement of partner’s organization information and themed materials in distributing sets/advertising stands;
- Partner’s banners placement on the conferences.
Media partner supplies:
- Publication of announcements, press releases and news of the event on partner’s information resource with mention of RIAC and active link to RIAC;
- Distribution of the information about the event throughout its own partner network;
- Placement of the event banner on partner’s website;
- The publication of the article on the results of the event;
- The presence of the newsperson at press conferences held in the framework of the event.
RIAC is open to discussion of additional mutually beneficial opportunities for collaboration.
For information about cooperation, please contact:
Olga Amelina, communications manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +7 495 225 62 83 EXT. 115.
Nikolai Markotkin, media manager and governmental relations, email@example.com, тел. +7 495 225 62 83 EXT. 116.
In your opinion, what are the US long-term goals for Russia?
U.S. wants to establish partnership relations with Russia on condition that it meets the U.S. requirements 33 (31%) U.S. wants to deter Russia’s military and political activity 30 (28%) U.S. wants to dissolve Russia 24 (22%) U.S. wants to establish alliance relations with Russia under the US conditions to rival China 21 (19%)