We offer to become a media partner of Russian International Affairs Council (RIAC).
The following is the basic partnership offer in the framework of the organisation of information support of RIAC activities.
Media Partner Status
Cooperation with a media partner includes the following bilateral responsibilities:
- Logo placement of partner organization (with an active link to the partner’s website) on the official website of the Council: www.russiancouncil.ru;
- Logo placement of partner organization in the printing and presentation Council’s products to a particular event;
- Accreditation to events with limited number of participants;
- Placement of partner’s organization information and themed materials in distributing sets/advertising stands;
- Partner’s banners placement on the conferences.
Media partner supplies:
- Publication of announcements, press releases and news of the event on partner’s information resource with mention of RIAC and active link to RIAC;
- Distribution of the information about the event throughout its own partner network;
- Placement of the event banner on partner’s website;
- The publication of the article on the results of the event;
- The presence of the newsperson at press conferences held in the framework of the event.
RIAC is open to discussion of additional mutually beneficial opportunities for collaboration.
For information about cooperation, please contact:
Olga Amelina, communications manager, email@example.com, tel. +7 495 225 62 83 EXT. 115.
Nikolai Markotkin, media manager and governmental relations, firstname.lastname@example.org, тел. +7 495 225 62 83 EXT. 116.
Korean Peninsula Crisis Has no Military Solution. How Can It Be Solved?
Demilitarization of the region based on Russia-China "Dual Freeze" proposal 36 (35%) Restoring multilateral negotiation process without any preliminary conditions 27 (26%) While the situation benefits Kim Jong-un's and Trump's domestic agenda, there will be no solution 22 (21%) Armed conflict still cannot be avoided 12 (12%) Stonger deterrence on behalf of the U.S. through modernization of military infrastructure in the region 4 (4%) Toughening economic sanctions against North Korea 2 (2%)