Project: Russia and Euro-Atlantic Community
- Statement by the EASLG: Advancing Strategic Stability and Reducing Nuclear Risks in the Euro-Atlantic Region
- Stanley R. Sloan: A New U.S. Administration Will Have Much Work to Do in Rebuilding European Faith in American Leadership
- New Tools to Reduce the Risks of Escalating Crisis Situations in Euro-Atlantic Discussed in Helsinki
- Presentation of RIAC and ELN Report “Towards a More Stable NATO — Russia Relationship” Held in London
- The Euro-Atlantic Security Formula: The Implications of NATO-Russia Relations to the Baltic Sea Region
The project aims to expand the positive relations between Russia and the Euro-Atlantic community, defuse existing tensions and identify new areas of cooperation that meet the interests of all participating states.
«Helsinki +40» (completed)