Project: Political and economic dynamics in the countries of Central Asia
- Round Table of RIAC and MIRNaS “Views of Russia and Turkey on the Current Situation in Central Asia”
- Davis Center Discussion "The Taliban Takeover and Central Asian Security: What Will Russia and China Do?"
- Virtual Conference “Economic Transformations of the Central Asian Region and the Influence of China, Russia, and the U.S.”
- Diversifying Kazakhstan’s Economy: From Oil Dependency to Competitive Industrial, Innovative Development
- Andrey Kortunov and Marlene Laruelle's Report on Russia-the U.S. Cooperation in Central Asia Presented in Washington D.C.
- RIAC and DGAP Hold Roundtable “Dialogue among Russia, the EU, China, and Central Asia on the Cohesion of Eurasia”
Aim of the project — the study of political and economic dynamics in the countries of Central Asia: Kazachstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan with the consideration of Russia’s regional interests as well as those of her allies and partners.
Doctor of History, Head of Center for the Middle East Studies of the IMEMO, Professor of the Oriental Studies Department of the MGIMO University, Senior Research Fellow at the Center for Arab and Islamic Studies of the Institute of Oriental Studiesof the Russian Academy of Sciences, RIAC Member