Project: Russia and EU: Partnership Opportunities and Building of a Think Tank Network
- Experts and Diplomats from Russia and the EU Countries Discuss Relations between Russia and the EU during the Slovenian Presidency of the Council of the European Union
- 17th EUREN Meeting on Election Period and Correlation Between Domestic and Foreign Policy in EU-Russia Relations
- Experts and Diplomats from Russia and the EU Countries Discuss Relations between Russia and the EU during the Portuguese Presidency of the EU Council
- RIAC, the EU Delegation to Russia and the German Embassy Workshop on the Consequences of Global Changes and the Future of Russia-EU Relations
- RIAC and the EU Delegation Seminar “EU–Russia Relations in the Context of Finland's Presidency of the Council of the EU”
- Most of the Strategic Challenges for Russia and the EU Are Likely to Come from the Changing International Context
- RIAC and EU Delegation in Russia Seminar “Transition to Digitalization and Connectivity: Prospects for Economic Cooperation between Russia and the EU in the Conditions of Sanctions”
- “The CEPS Ideas Lab 2019” Conference Discusses Interaction of Russia and the EU with Neighboring Countries
- «Relations between Russia and the EU in the Context of Austrian Presidency of the Council of the European Union» Seminar
- RIAC and Delegation of the EU to Russia Hold a Seminar on «Challenges Posed by the Refugee and Migration Crisis, and Opportunities for Cooperation between the EU and Russia»
- RIAC and Delegation of the European Union to Russia Discuss Prospects of Economic Interaction under Sanctions
- RIAC and EU Delegation to the Russian Federation Hold a Seminar "Russia and the EU in the Greater Middle East”
- RIAC and EU Delegation to the Russian Federation Hold a Seminar "EU and Russia’s Common Neighborhood: Shared or Contested?"
Aim of the project — analysis of the key problems in Russia-EU relations, possible ways of their resolution, the assessment of Russia-EU relations in political, economic and humanitarian areas, and elaboration of recommendations for their normalization and development; setting up a permanent network of Russian and EU think tanks within the framework of the project.
- Joint policy brief “Russia-EU Relations in the «Common Neighbourhood» area”
- Joint policy brief “Opportunities for Russia-EU Cooperation on Migration”
- Joint policy brief “EU, EEU and One Belt, One Road Project”
- Joint policy brief “The Future of the European Security”
- Joint RIAC-DGAP report «Opportunities for Russia-EU Cooperation in the Realm of Civil Society»
- Working Paper in Russian and English “Opportunities for Russia-EU Energy Cooperation”
Moscow, February 2017. The relationship between the EU, Russia, and the US
Warsaw, April 2017. The EU’s and Russia’s common neighbourhood: shared or contested?
Paris, July 2017. The EU and Russia in the Wider Middle East
Berlin, November 2017. Russia-EU-China. Perceptions of China’s changing role
Moscow, February 2018. Looking beyond sanctions? Prospects for economic interaction between the EU and Russia
Berlin, September 2019. The EU, Russia, and the future of European Security
Berlin, January 2020. Russia and the EU in multilateral contexts
The project is a part of the "Russia and Euro-Atlantic" Program.