Project: Security System in the Middle East
- RIAC Hosts a Discussion for Experts from Russia and France on Prospects for Cooperation in the Middle East
- RIAC and ICRC Hold a Closed Meeting "Consultations on Humanitarian Aspects of Establishing De-escalation Zones in Syria"
- The stated intention of the U.S. to work with Moscow toward a “unified Syria” does not contradict the Russian idea of creating de-escalation zones on the ground
- Meet-Up with Representatives of European External Action Service and Delegation of the European Union to Russia in Moscow
- Florence is Hosting an Annual Conference Beyond Borders and States: The New Actors of the Globalized Middle East
Aim of the project — to determine the possible modalities and characteristics of the security system in the Middle East while taking into account the existing interests and controversies among regional and extra-regional players.
- Report “Security System in the Middle East”
- Institute of Oriental Studies, Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS)