RIAC Nonprofit Partnership’s Project Activities work to assist practical research in global politics and international relations working toward the realization of Russia’s foreign policy interests and the establishment of mechanisms for their advancement.
- Organizing research on foreign relations issues that are deemed top priorities in Russian foreign policy.
- Preparing expert evaluations and advice on foreign policy issues.
- Assisting with the implementation of research-based proposals and recommendations.
- Joining Russian, foreign and international organizations in research into issues in foreign relations and developing common approaches to identifying solutions.
- Holding academic events, i.e. conferences, roundtables, seminars, etc., to promote research into international problems and identify solutions.
- Supporting the publication and dissemination of research results, including those obtained under the Project Activities.
- Helping integrate Russian and foreign research activities in the field of foreign relations.
- Providing education within the scope of the projects.
- Assisting with the political promotion of project outcomes.