Project: Russia and India: Toward a New Bilateral Agenda
- China and Russia are quasi allies … On strategic affairs Russia and India have serious conversations only at top level
- Remarks at the Opening High Level Session of the International Conference on “Strategic Visions of India-Russia Relations and Changes in the World Order”
- 70th Anniversary of Russia-India Relations: New Horizons of Privileged Partnership: Report. Foreword from the Indian Side
- 70th Anniversary of Russia-India Relations: New Horizons of Privileged Partnership: Report. Foreword from the Russian Side
- International Conference “Strategic Visions of Russia-India Relations and Changes in the World Order”
This project envisages the integrated analysis of Russian-Indian bilateral relations; the development of advice for their medium-term (4-6 years) development; the engagement of government bodies, businesses and civil society within the two countries in advancing bilateral relations; accessing untapped potential in the advancement of bilateral relations.
- Report: Russia and India: Toward a New Bilateral Agenda to be published in the RIAC Reports series.
- A series of analytical articles on bilateral relations and India's foreign policy on the RIAC website.
- Policy briefs for Russian government bodies.
Vice President of the Russian International Affairs Council (RIAC), Member of the Board of Directors of the Primakov Institute of World Economy and International Relations of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Russian Federation, General of the Army