Project: Russia and EU: Partnership Opportunities and Building of a Think Tank Network
- Most of the Strategic Challenges for Russia and the EU Are Likely to Come from the Changing International Context
- RIAC and EU Delegation in Russia Seminar “Transition to Digitalization and Connectivity: Prospects for Economic Cooperation between Russia and the EU in the Conditions of Sanctions”
- “The CEPS Ideas Lab 2019” Conference Discusses Interaction of Russia and the EU with Neighboring Countries
- «Relations between Russia and the EU in the Context of Austrian Presidency of the Council of the European Union» Seminar
- RIAC and Delegation of the EU to Russia Hold a Seminar on «Challenges Posed by the Refugee and Migration Crisis, and Opportunities for Cooperation between the EU and Russia»
- RIAC and Delegation of the European Union to Russia Discuss Prospects of Economic Interaction under Sanctions
- RIAC and EU Delegation to the Russian Federation Hold a Seminar "Russia and the EU in the Greater Middle East”
- RIAC and EU Delegation to the Russian Federation Hold a Seminar "EU and Russia’s Common Neighborhood: Shared or Contested?"
Aim of the project — analysis of the key problems in Russia-EU relations, possible ways of their resolution, the assessment of Russia-EU relations in political, economic and humanitarian areas, and elaboration of recommendations for their normalization and development; setting up a permanent network of Russian and EU think tanks within the framework of the project.
- Joint policy brief “Russia-EU Relations in the «Common Neighbourhood» area”
- Joint policy brief “Opportunities for Russia-EU Cooperation on Migration”
- Joint policy brief “EU, EEU and One Belt, One Road Project”
- Joint policy brief “The Future of the European Security”
- Joint RIAC-DGAP report «Opportunities for Russia-EU Cooperation in the Realm of Civil Society»
- Working Paper in Russian and English “Opportunities for Russia-EU Energy Cooperation”
Moscow, February 2017. The relationship between the EU, Russia, and the US
Warsaw, April 2017. The EU’s and Russia’s common neighbourhood: shared or contested?
Paris, July 2017. The EU and Russia in the Wider Middle East
Berlin, November 2017. Russia-EU-China. Perceptions of China’s changing role
Moscow, February 2018. Looking beyond sanctions? Prospects for economic interaction between the EU and Russia
The project is a part of the "Russia and Euro-Atlantic" Program.