Project: Russia and the Asia-Pacific: Conceptual Basis for Security and Development Policy
- The Indo-Pacific Economic Framework for Prosperity: America’s Answer to the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership?
- Shared Territorial Concern, Opposition to US Intervention Prompt Russia’s Support to China on Taiwan Question
- Andrey Kortunov and Ambassador of the Republic of Korea Lee Sok-Bae Discuss Aggravation of the U.S.-China Relations
- Lecture by H.E. Dr. Hang Chuon Naron, Minister of Education, Youth and Sport of the Kingdom of Cambodia
- Improving Relations between the DPRK and the Republic of Korea is a Prerequisite for Resolving the Korean Crisis
- Russia, China and the US in the Asia-Pacific — Is Cooperation Possible? RIAC City Breakfast at the Fyodor Dostoyevsky Library
The project is designed to assess Russia’s interests in the Asia Pacific, develop proposals for Russia’s efficient integration in the region and cooperation with regional formats (APEC, ASEAN and others).
In addition, the large-scale regional project also addresses the outlook for Russia’s bilateral relations with its strategic partners – China, India, Republic of Korea, Japan and other countries in the region.