Project: Russia and Republic of Korea: an Outlook for Bilateral Relations
- Korea Global Forum for Peace “Denuclearization and Peace Settlement on the Korean Peninsula and the Russia-ROK Cooperation”
- RIAC, The Korea Foundation, and Asia-Pacific Research Center at Hanyang University Hold Korea-Russia Next Generation Policy Experts Network Forum
- Andrey Kortunov and South Korean Ambassador Park Ro-Byug Discuss Opportunities for Korean Peninsula Crisis Resolution
- Andrey Kortunov and Director General of the Policy Planning Bureau at Korean MFA Ma Sang-Yoon Discuss Russian and Korean Approaches to Resolve the Crisis Situation
- Andrey Kortunov, Ambassador Pak Ro Beck, and Moon Sung-Ki, Director of the Korea Foundation Office, Discuss Russia-Korea Bilateral Relations
- Andrey Kortunov and the Ambassor of Republic of Korea Discuss Ways to Reduce Tensions on the Korean Peninsula
The project covers a review of Russian-Korean relations, highlighting controversial issues and development of a new agenda within a broad range of bilateral cooperation areas, including security on the Korean Peninsula.
The project is a part of the "Russia and the Asia-Pacific Region" Program.