Project: Studying the New World Order
- Ending Western Domination Is Key to the Emerging World Order. Here’s What Needs to Be Done to Achieve It
- Restoration, Reformation, Revolution? Blueprints for the World Order after the Russia-Ukraine conflict
- For Whom the Bell Tolls: A Note on John J. Mearsheimer’s Article on the Collapse of the Liberal International Order
- Andrey Kortunov Gives a Public Lecture in Oslo on the Crisis of Trust in Relations between Russia and the West
- Public discussion «Russia’s Foreign Policy After the 2018 Elections and Its Impact on the World Order»
In 2014 RIAC became the co-founder of the Valdai International Discussion Club. As part of the preparations for the Club’s annual meeting and its ongoing discussions the Council conducts its own research into issues concerning the creation of a world order and the role of Russia in this process.