The Pandemic Policython: A 48-hour Online Policy Competition Hosted by Policy for the People
The Pandemic Policython is a nonpartisan online competition from October 23rd to 25th for students to write proposals for policy-based solutions to today's most pressing challenges. Over the course of the policython, teams of one to four members will hear from partners, receive guidance from leading academics whilst writing proposals, and submit their policy memos to policymakers.
In the spirit of collaboration, applications are open to anyone, all hosted and submitted content, including memos and feedback, will be published online, and continued partnerships are highly encouraged.
- Public Health
- Economic Equity
- Criminal Justice
- Voter Rights
- Education (High-school)
- Global Security: "100 Seconds until Midnight"
- Sustainable Development: "Peace and prosperity by 2030"
- Digital Rights: "Privacy in the Digital Age"
- Environment: "Actually Confronting the Climate Crisis"
- Misinformation: "Fighting the Infodemic with the WHO" [To be Confirmed]More tracks to be announced!
Teams who are judged to have written the Best Policy Brief will be matched with a partner and awarded with a seed grant.