- Step 1. Applicants should familiarize themselves with the RIAC Young Experts Internship rules and regulations
- Step 2. Prepare the necessary documents
2. A short cover letter explaining your reasons for applying for the internship programme
3. A scanned copy of the letter from your current place of study or employment addressed to Andrey Kortunov, the Director General of the Russian International Affairs Council
- Step 3. You will be sent a test assignment that must be completed and submitted within two days.
- Step 4. Applicants who successfully complete the test assignment will be interviewed via Skype by the internship mentor and the Coordinator of Educational Projects.
To do an internship since September till November, please, send application in the period 1-31 of July of the current calendar year
To do an internship since February till April, please, send application in the period 1-30 of November of the preceding calendar year
To do an internship since May till July, please, send application in the period 1-30 of March of the current calendar year