Dealing with America – and the Deep State
Two important commentaries have appeared recently that reflect on how Russia should deal with the United States of America (USA).
The first, “Russian Approaches to the United States: Algorithm Change Is Overdue,” by Andrey Kortunov, Director General of the Russian International Affairs Council (RIAC)  is hugely important for its emphasis on the urgency of devising a “bottom up” or “public diplomacy” capability that educates and influences – in an ethical, legal, overt manner – the US public directly.
The second, “The US Deep State And The Democrats Are The Problem, Not The Solution,” by Andrew Korybko, an American based in Moscow,  takes Director General Kortunov to task for his call to “avoid demonizing the Deep State” and for calling for a second look at relations between Moscow and the Democratic Party in the USA.
Both of these articles, both of these authors, have much to offer. They both are also in serious error in confusing the Shadow Government (the two-party tyranny – one bird with two wings, no difference – combined with unelected officials) with the Deep State. Since I am the most vocal commentator on the Deep State, at least in the English language, I want to first define the Deep State properly, once and for all as it were, respond to each article, and conclude with my view of what Russia needs to do next in relation to both the Deep State and the USA – they are not the same but the first owns most of the second at all levels of government – the Deep State does not own the public, and that matters. 
Know Your Enemy
The Deep State – also known as the Illuminati or Cabalist Satanists – is led by a tiny handful of individuals including the two ostensibly Catholic popes, the Rothschild pater familias, and the Rebbe of the Jewish supremacist cult, the Chabad. They use the upper ranks of the Freemasons and the Knights of Malta and a few other secret societies as their “fixers,” and the banks – Central Banks, Wall Street, and the City of London, as their “managers.”
The Shadow Government – in my direct experience – consists of politicians who generally maintain a two-party system that disenfranchises seventy percent of the public -- and selected public officials at all levels (not just federal but state and local as well) inclusive particularly of judges, who are the enablers of Deep State control and Deep State theft from the public treasury. At the political level, bribery and blackmail, not ideology, rule – “pay to play” and pedophilia strings shut out any possibility for evidence-based governance in the public interest at all levels (federal, state, local).
Within the Shadow Government, the Freemasons and the Knights of Malta, but also dual citizens (e.g. Israeli-US) and other select groups (e.g. the Pentecostalists aligned with Israel, the Neo-Conservatives aligned with Israel), manage alternative hierarchies of command and control that enable them to leverage the full capabilities of the state for illegal purposes – the smuggling of drugs, guns, gold, cash, and small children being of paramount importance. The secret intelligence agencies, at one time used by the Deep State to leverage the assets of government – especially military bases and transports – have evolved to spy on and blackmail senior individuals directly, often in partnership with the Mossad (e.g. the Jeffrey Epstein pedophilia island and no-name hotels that entrap individuals having sex and harming small children). 
Response to Kortunov
Responding to the first article, I would say four things:
1) There is no difference between the Democratic and Republican parties and their leaders. They are all corrupt in every possible way, and absolutely under the control of the Deep State outside the government. Yes, reach out to both, but recognize you are dealing with venal servants of the Deep State.
2) It is premature to permit adoptions of Russian babies by anyone. Regardless of the country of origin of the putative adopting family, in my estimation seventy percent of all adopted babies are inevitably going to end up within the child slavery, rape, torture, murder, body parts network and be dead within two years. 
3) The USA is not Russia’s enemy. Russia’s enemy is the Deep State. Donald Trump – who is showing many troubling indications of having been captured by the Deep State – is still the best option available for “top-down” influence by President Vladimir Putin and his surrogates, particularly if Putin and Trump can agree to create a post-Google Internet that serves them and the public rather than the Deep State.
4) A “bottom-up” approach to educating the US public toward the goal of ending the role of the US government and the US military as occupying forces everywhere, with hundreds of billions of dollars spend on war, on waste, on subsidizing dictators and Zionist Israel, is absolutely right.  It is also clear that Russia Today (RT) is a complete failure. Despite the whining from the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), RT is incoherent and ineffective.  It has potential but it needs new leadership and a strategic vision for becoming a trusted provider of truth about everything. A post-Google Internet will help here as well.
Response to Korybko
Responding to the second article, I would say three things:
1) The author makes the common mistake of thinking that the Deep State consists of the military, intelligence, and diplomatic bureaucracies. This is in error at two levels. At one level, easily 90% of all of the bureaucracies are good people trapped in a bad system – people who dwell in cubicles and go through the motions every day, generally lacking intelligence and imagination but by and large being good public servants with integrity. At the second level, the 10% that are in a state of treason against the US Constitution and the public interest, are not the Deep State but rather the best of the servant class. This includes the Secretaries of State and Defense – anyone claiming that Syria, rather than Israel, is using bio-chemical weapons is lacking in intelligence as well as integrity. 
2) While somewhat vitriolic, the author excels at documenting the degree to which former US president Barack Hussein Obama was the best possible servant of the larger Deep State and Zionist Israel. It was Obama – and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton – who sold Libya to France, Syria and Yemen to Saudi Arabia, and Uranium One to Russia. If ever there was a Manchurian candidate in the White House, Barack Hussein Obama is that candidate along with his de facto second vice president Hillary Clinton. 
3) The author is confusing Candidate Trump with President Trump. Candidate Trump made many promises of great importance, including an end to US support for the globalist front called the United Nations, a commitment to withdraw from the war-mongering false flag antagonist known at the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO), and a commitment to end all elective wars including the elective war in Syria. President Trump is not only breaking most of those promises,  he is giving all indications of having become a captive who is under control of the Deep State, a captive who is being lied to every day and is not receiving serious intelligence (decision support) about anything, and who is very likely to be the fall guy for the collapse of the US economy immediately after the 2018 elections. He needs help such as only President Putin and General Secretary Xi Jinping might offer from the top, while I do my thing – perhaps with Russian help – from the bottom. Trump can still triumph in three moves over ninety days. 
What Is To Be Done?
I continue to believe that President Donald Trump, in his early days, achieved an understanding with President Vladimir Putin and General Secretary Xi Jinping (similar to the understanding achieved between President John F. Kennedy and Chairman (Premier) Nikita Khrushchev).
While President Putin is certain to be re-elected in March, I am concerned by the inability of Russia to properly define the threat, create a strategy, and mobilize the capabilities needed to execute that strategy, because of the looming Russian election.
If Russia does not focus now (plan now for action beginning in May), it will not be effective in influencing – ethically, legally, and overtly – the November elections in the USA.  Speaking as an American citizen who has denounced not only the Fake News media including the Crap News Network (CNN),  but also #GoogleGestapo, the Zionist-controlled social media cabal that censors and digitally assassinates all pro-Trumpers and most right of center commentators as well as Sandernistas denouncing the Democratic Party’s crimes,  I welcome any ethical, legal, overt role Russia might play in educating and mobilizing American citizens in the year to come. 
There are in my view three specific actions that President Putin can initiate now, before the election, such that from 1 May he is ready to apply the full information power of Russia and the world in support of educating and mobilizing the American public in its own interest, for the balance of 2018:
1) In direct engagement, encourage President Trump to accelerate his indictments of key Deep State actors – William Binney and I helped, I believe President Trump has harvested all the data from the National Security Agency’s unprocessed data pile – but also to pivot toward the 99% and execute the three ideas that will take down the Shadow Government: an Election Reform Act, an Open Source Agency that creates a post-Google Internet with a two-way Trump Channel, and a Grand Strategy conversation with 100 million or more US voters.  This is the only way America is going to achieve a consensus on the need to withdraw from the Middle East, close all US military bases around the world,  nationalize the federal reserve, restore state and individual rights, legalize marijuana, end the income tax, end subsidies to foreign dictators and genocidal regimes, and so on.
2) Give the RT leadership two weeks to design and program a global capability to collect open sources, process, analyze, and explain every threat, every policy, every cost, first to Russians and Americans in their own language, and then to others including Arabs, Chinese, Europeans, and more. RT today is a light version of the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) – a long-standing subsidiary of the CIA – and nowhere near its potential.  At the same time, establish a joint working group with both state and non-state actors who wish to create the post-Google Internet that cannot be used against Russia or anyone else. 
3) Create, with Iran and Turkey and others including Egypt, a Multinational Decision Support Centre (MDSC) in Istanbul, relying strictly on open sources and methods, whose mission is to collect, process, analyze, and disseminate the truth about the Middle East at four levels not understood by most: strategic, operational, tactical, and technical. I would be glad to help – its goal is quite simple: to challenge every assumption and every lie being told by every Zionist, Arab, and American “leader” about the situation in Lebanon, Syria, and Yemen.  Later we can create similar MDSCs in other regions including one in Quito for the Union of South American Nations (UNASUR) and another in Manila for the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), and connect them all with RT and other outlets in other languages so as to begin the process of empower the 99% with truthful information. Use this to encourage President Trump to create his own Open Source Agency (OSA) as twice approved by the Office of Management and Budget at $2 billion a year. 
There is no substitute for popular power, and there is no substitute for information power. The two together will make a bottom-up non-violent revolution possible that buries the Deep State.
The Acme of Skill
As Sun Tzu teaches, the acme of skill is to defeat the enemy without fighting; in order to do this one must know the enemy, know one self, avoid direct confrontation, and use indirect means.
From where I sit, Russia would do well to identify the non-state Deep State as its main enemy; to refine its understanding of the USA to distinguish between the military-industrial complex; the Zionist controlled foreign policy; the corrupt Congress; the well-intentioned but possibly captive President; and – most important – the public and particularly the veterans of foreign wars, all of whom hate war.
Cold War America is dead. Global War on Terrorism America is dead. The Chinese – and perhaps the Russians – own the next hundred years. We are at the beginning of a new cycle, a thousand year cycle, of peace and prosperity. 
My message to the Honorable President of the Russian Federation: stop letting your people play checkers with servants. It is time for chess at a grand master level. The American public is the center of gravity; ethical, legal, overt information is the means; and peace with prosperity for all are the end.
Victory in four moves:
-- Strategic: support Donald Trump in burying the Deep State and pivoting to the 99%. -- Operational: create a Multinational Decision Support Centre (MDSC) for the Middle East. -- Tactical: force RT to live up to its potential as a global provider of truth about everything. -- Technical: create the post-Google Internet that cannot be manipulated by the Zionists. 
Donald Trump is a pawn of the Deep State but like a pawn that reaches the finish line, he could be transformed into a Queen. There is a great deal of humor in that thought – and a great deal of hope.
Firstly published: American Herald Tribune
 Andrey Kortunov, “Russian Approaches to the United States: Algorithm Change Is Overdue,” ValdaiClub, 1 February 2018.
 Andrew Korybko, “The US Deep State And The Democrats Are The Problem, Not The Solution,” Oriental Review, 2 February 2018.
 The single best and most original book on the Deep State is Peter Dale Scott, The American Deep State: Big Money, Big Oil, and the Struggle for U.S. Democracy, Updated Edition (Rowman & Littlefield, 2017). A summary review is here. His work was successfully marginalized by the Fake News media under the direction of the Deep State. When Donald Trump was elected terms such as Deep State, Fake News, and False Flag were suddenly most popular in the Alternative Media, and a “Great Awakening” began within the US public. “Pizzagate” was most helpful and now FISA-Gate, both showing the depravity and corruption of institutions and individuals once thought beyond reproach. Here are videos focusing on the Deep State; selected articles include Robert Steele with Joseph Ford Cotto, “Interview: Ex-spy Robert David Steele explains why the deep state is entrenched in American life.” San Francisco Review of Books, May 31, 2017; and Robert Steele with Jan H. Kalvik, “World War III has started – the public against the Deep State – everywhere,” Defence and Intelligence Norway, March 10, 2017.
 The CIA was created to serve Wall Street. This story is best told by David Talbot in The Devil's Chessboard: Allen Dulles, the CIA, and the Rise of America's Secret Government (Harper Perennial, 2016). A summary review is here.
 The author is a Commissioner and Chief Counsel for the Judicial Commission of Inquiry into Human Trafficking and Child Sex Abuse sponsored by the treaty-mandated International Tribunal for Natural Justice. As a non-profit educator he has been nurturing a book free online by the chapter, by West Point graduate Joachim Hagopian, Pedophilia & Empire: Satan, Sodomy, & The Deep State (Joachim Hagopian, 2017 and forthcoming).
 My three monographs for the US Army Strategic Studies Institute, while paid for, were not published because of their divergence from the views of the Secretary of Defense who very much favors war and waste over security and prosperity. My Grand Strategy, while doubling the actual effective power of the US military, would bring it home (close all bases overseas) and cut the budget in half, eliminating all waste and most contractors. All three monographs can be accessed here and also individually: Reinventing the US Army Part I – An American Grand Strategy; Reinventing the US Army Part II – Overview of Planning and Programming Factors for Expeditionary Army Operations; and Reinventing the US Army Part III – Strategy, Reality, Precepts, Structure, & Leadership. On 17 March 2018 I will be giving a lecture that will appear quickly as both a video and an article, demolishing the US National Security Strategy and the US National Military Strategy, both divorced from the public interest and both very much in service to the Deep State.
 RT fails to be useful toward the American audience at four levels: first, its US manager is not present in the office very often (according to one staffer); second it has no strategic programming perspective that assures coverage of all threats and policies and costs; third it has too many twits as hosts and really rotten selectivity on who it interviews, eschewing true iconoclasts; and fourth, while it pioneered the posting of individual interviews to YouTube, it does not have a structure for reaching a hundred million US citizens with an RT social media subscription that cannot be censored by #GoogleGestapo – a post-Google Internet could provide this.
 The US secret intelligence community is pathologically dysfunctional and largely waste. My many books, articles, chapters, and testimony to this effect are online. General Tony Zinni, USMC, as Commanding General of the US Central Command (engaged in two wars and twelve joint task force actions at the time) is on record as stating that he received, “at best.” 4% of what he needed from the secret world. Not only is the US secret world incompetent in the Middle East, it is too heavily dependent on foreign liaison hand-outs, e.g. from Egypt, Israel, and Jordan – hand-outs whose veracity it is incapable of validating, never mind the fact that most of its Middle East analysts are Zionists or educated and influenced by Zionists – but it is also too easily fooled by Israeli “talking rocks” that simulate Syrian Army officers calling for “more sarin gas.” It is now known that the last alleged sarin gas attack was a false flag attack was promoted by Donald Trump’s National Security Advisor in league with Senator John McCain and former CIA Director John Brennan, with funding from Israel and Saudi Arabia to the White Helmets – it was intended to force the President to put 150,000 US troops into Syria. Cf. “War in the Middle East…, “A strategic survey of possibilities, winners, losers…,” Veteran’s Today, November 18, 2017; “John McCain is Not a War Hero – Sang Like a Bird – Protects Pedophiles – Did Syrian False Flag,” American Herald Tribune, October 24, 2017; “From Las Vegas to Iran, Zionists Appear to Rule the USA – Can We Purge Them? Grand Strategy & Global Reality: Saving Donald Trump from the Deep State,” American Herald Tribune, October 14, 2017; “False Flag Attack: Ex-CIA Officer Unravels Idlib Chemical Incident,” Sputnik News, April 21, 2017. Article summary plus embedded audio of entire interview; with Mohsen Abdelmoumen, “The White Helmets Were Paid to Create a False Flag Chemical Attack,” American Herald Tribune, April 11, 2017; “Ex CIA Spy Weighs In On The Syrian Missile Attack: “False Flag Attack Organized by McCain, Brennan, McMaster, Funded by Saudi Arabia and Israel?” The Mind Unleashed, April 11, 2017; and “The Syrian Missile Attack — Theatrics & House Cleaning? False Flag Attack Organized by McCain, Brennan, McMaster, Funded by Saudi Arabia and Israel?,” Russian International Affairs Council, April 10, 2017. There is absolutely no justification for US and Zionist occupation of or engagement in Syria. The US engagement is not properly authorized by Congress, is not desired by the US public, and should be terminated immediately. This is where Russia can make a difference: these are “fog facts” that are known to those with intelligence and integrity, but not known to the larger US public which is fed lies. Selected references have been integrated as links above.
 On Clinton’s crimes, see for example, Robert David Steele, “Certified Letter to James Comey – Pedophilia, Electoral Fraud, Treason, Charity Fraud – UPDATE 5,” Phi Beta Iota Public Intelligence Blog, 5 November 2016.
 Cf. Trump Report Card @ Phi Beta Iota.
 Robert David Steele, “Concept for Trump Triumph in 3 Moves UPDATE 3 Printable One Pager,” Phi Beta Iota Public Intelligence Blog, 26 October 2017. Trump’s fundamental mistake has been to assume that the Republican Party would assure his power – its leadership hates him. He has not pivoted to connect to, empower, and draw power from, the 99%.
 The mid-term elections – 435 House of Representative seats and 33 Senate seats – take place in November 2018. Challengers need to meet ballot access requirements before 1 June at the latest and many by 1 March. If Russia is to encourage Americans to challenge incumbents who place Israel First and who favor Deep State interests over the public interest, its ethical, legal, overt information campaign must begin no later than 1 July but ideally begin emerging by 1 April at the latest.
 Cf. Fake News @ Phi Beta Iota.
 Robert David Steele, “How The Deep State Controls Social Media and Digitally Assassinates Critics: #GoogleGestapo – Censorship & Crowd-Stalking Made Easy,” American Herald Tribune, November 7, 2017. See also Robert David Steele, “Zionism in America – Steven Strikes & Counting…,” Veterans Today, 14 December 2017.
 The Democrats control 17% of the eligible voters, the Republicans control 13%. Another 24% of active voters are associated with small parties or are independent and generally blocked from the ballot process. The remaining 46% of US voters are generally not active. See Figure 2 in Robert Steele and Cynthia McKinney, “Former Representative and Intelligence Official Team Up to Unrig Elections,” Independent Voter Network, September 26, 2017.
 Supra Note 10.
 There is a growing movement across the USA, not only among small parties such as the Green Party, but also among veterans many of whom disdain specific party affiliation, toward closing all US military bases around the world. Here are one book, one conference, and one article on this matter: David Vine, Base Nation: How U.S. Military Bases Abroad Harm America and the World (Metropolitan Books, 2015); “Event: 12-14 JAN 2018 Baltimore, MD Conference on U.S. Foreign Military Bases,” Phi Beta Iota Public Intelligence Blog, 6 October 2017; and Robert David Steele with Mohsen Abdenmoumen, “In Depth: Robert David Steele” (editor’s title: “Robert David Steele: CIA Uses 1000 of US Overseas Bases to Facilitate the Smuggling of Drugs, Cash, Gold, Guns, and Small Children for the Elite”), American Herald Tribune, February 20, 2017.
 It is a clear indication of how mediocre US information and intelligence authorities are that they allowed the report Assessing Russian Activities and Intentions in Recent US Elections, to focus over 90% of its text on the ethical, legal, and overt activities of RT – as incompetent at RT may be, criticizing RT was the best the US secret world could do as they had no evidence at all of Russian interference in a tangible manner. They were also dishonest in failing to note that the only ones actually hacking the election were the Democrats with the assistance of the Zionists. On page A-13 of their background report, they go so far as to say that their findings are not based on evidence. For a detailed critique of the US intelligence report, see Robert David Steele, “The Soft Coup Collapses – Blackmail Revealed – What Next? CIA was bluffing, produced no evidence – Russians did not “hack” the election. Is this the beginning of the end of the Deep State in the USA? Can Trump clean house & wage peace?,” Phi Beta Iota Public Intelligence Blog, 9 January 2017; also an Amazon Kindle by the same title, it has been a best seller in the USA.
 Robert David Steele, “Creating a Post-Western Independent Internet,” Phi Beta Iota Public Intelligence Blog, December 18, 2017. On President Putin’s intent see Editors, “Russia to launch ‘independent internet’ for BRICS nations – report,” Russia Today, 28 November 2017.
 The Presidential Memorandum that the CIA is blocking can be seen at Robert David Steele, “MEMORANDUM FOR THE PRESIDENT: Eradicating Fake News and False Intelligence with an Open Source Agency That Also Supports Defense, Diplomacy, Development, & Commerce (D3C) Innovation to Stabilize World,” Phi Beta Iota Public Intelligence Blog, 2 February 2017. Additional documents showing how such an agency could help achieve the Sustainable Development Goals and create global peace and prosperity are on the landing page of Robert David Steele. The two briefings proposing a Multinational Decision Support Centre (MDSC) as presented to the Undersecretary of Defense for Intelligence (USDI) on 26 August 2009 can be viewed at “2009 DoD OSINT Leadership and Staff Briefings,” Phi Beta Iota Public Intelligence Blog, 10 September 2009. The author is the top publisher practitioner with respect to the integrated practices of open source intelligence, information operations, and peacekeeping intelligence. Books, chapters, and articles as well as testimony are all easily viewed at his personal website.
 First approved in 2000 by Sean O’Keefe, then Deputy Director, and again approved in 2010 by Kathleen Peroff, then Associate Deputy Director for National Security. CIA has fought this by every means at its disposal because CIA lacks the integrity to see that an OSA answering 96% of the decision-support needs would enable the shutting down of 70% of the entire secret world, and the consolidation of the 30% that remains at a new CIA renamed the Classified Intelligence Agency. The lack of integrity and imagination at the senior levels of the US secret world cannot be over-stated. They live to spend, not think, and certainly not to help defeat all threats, refine all policies, and reduce all costs. The secret world ignores eight of the ten high-level threats to humanity, cannot do compare and contrast policy evaluations or holistic analytics across all policy domains, has no idea what it means to do true cost economics, and is oblivious to the value to the President (for example in developing infrastructure) of understanding the post-Western Open Source Everything Engineering (OSEE) paradigm. The time has come for the three leaders to devise their own “top-down” solution for creating peace and prosperity for all through joint information operations: a post-Google Internet that mobilizes bottom up power against the Deep State.
 There are too many references that bear on this statement, here only one book will be cited: Parag Khanna, Connectography: Mapping the Future of Global Civilization (Random House, 2016).
 A post-Google Internet would be encrypted at the data level; distributed (bringing an end to data centers and walled gardens including walled clouds); respect individual rights of anonymity, identity, privacy, and security; provide the tools for sense-making long opposed by the CIA, IBM, and Microsoft, among others; and strive to make 100% of all information available free online to all individuals including the 50% now not having access to the Internet. A joint endeavor by China, Russia, and the US could leverage the abandoned US satellites with 10-20% residual capability (although mostly in northern orbits they could be moved to southern orbits to provide free Internet and cellular – Open Base Transceiver Station – access to the five billion poor). Cf. Robert David Steele, “Healing the Self & Healing the World: The Open Source Way,” Defence and Intelligence Norway, September 13, 2017; “Augmented Intelligence with Human-Machine Integrity: Future-Oriented Hybrid Governance Integrating Holistic Analytics, True Cost Economics, and Open Source Everything Engineering (OSEE),” forthcoming in Daniel Araya. Augmented Intelligence: Smart Systems and the Future of Work and Learning. Bern, CH: Peter Lang Publishing; and “Foreword,” in Stephen E. Arnold, CyberOSINT: Next Generation Information Access, Harrods Creek, KY: Arnold Information Technology, 2015.