To warm up this digest we offer you an article
from Carnegie Europe. In this Q&A Carnegie experts trace the evolution of Europe's refugee crisis. They analyze how it is impacting political stability in the Middle East and Europe, and what leaders should do about it.
Some of the Q's addressed are:
• What's driving the refugee flows?
• How are the refugee flows changing the Middle East?
• How have countries in the Middle East and the broader international community responded to the crisis thus far?
• How are the refugees travelling to Europe? Is the flow going to abate any time soon?
• What kind of policy responses are needed now?
Answers on other related questions about crisis are given in the paper
of the Council on Foreign Relations.